Better late than never! I am pleased to join this learning community.
My name is Kyna Miller and I am a Staff Assistant in HRD/PDS. I am very happy to be part of the the HRD team and I have been enjoying my learning experiences thus far.
I am still formulating the questions for my research, but I have decided where I will put my research efforts. For over 17 years, I have been employed in private industry, mostly in medium-sized corporations. I have honed most of my business/technology skills in that arena. It seems that they were usually on the cutting edge of technology and I wonder if and how they are using Podcasts.
My questions will be addressed to as many corporations as will answer my survey. It is important that we not only look to the employees of the SBBC for answers, but to private industry as well. Perhaps they are using the podcasts in ways that we could adapt. Perhaps they can learn from us.
As a member of the Professional Development Support Team, I am designing courses, both face-to-face and Blackboard. I have thought about how I could use podcasts in those courses, especially in the planning and remediation components.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Corporations have made the pod plunge in a variety of ways, I wonder if they know something we don't know. Have you considered also making comparisions with higher education in this arena?
Post a Comment